Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween

We got to celebrat eHalloween a few times this year. We  had our ward trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween. The kids dressed up and got a lot of candy. We also dressed up for Arianna's dance class and finally Halloween. I made Arianna's costume this year. I was proud of myself. I was crafty and I like my finished project. Arianna wanted to be a Kitty and Brendon wanted to be a T-rex again. Brendon got so many comments about his awesome costume. That  he asked me why everyone was talking to him. That kid hates a lot of attention. Neither Anthony or I really dressed up this year, but Alex did and he went out with us trick or treating. I think he almost got as many comments on his costume as Brendon did! It was a great Halloween this year. I will be sad when the day comes my kiddos no longer want to dress up for it.

Painting the Pumpkin








No comments:

Post a Comment