Monday, July 5, 2010

Great Month of June!

June has been a busy and exciting month for our family! My friends here in Arkansas threw me a great shower to celebrate the soon addition to our family! We then had Father's Day! Brendon and I got Anthony a Charcoal grill! Dinners are much better for me these days!! Not to mention Anthony is a great grill master!






Anthony and I had an early Birthday Party for Brendon this year. His birthday is July 16th but I figured the new baby and a party would not go well! Brendon wanted a Thomas themed party! I made little thomas trains that the kids colored and decorated to take home! The cake was a lot of fun to make as well! I was so glad we did a party for him he was so happy to have all his friends celebrate with him! Not to mention he loves cake!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brendan! We were soo sad to miss his party.
    Coles likes his train, so thank you again for that!
    And we are getting so excited to met your sweet little girl very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trains turned out so cute!! Make sure you educate Anthony on how to blog so as soon as you have picture's of your baby he can upload at least one to make us blog stalkers happy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so stinking cute Christie and you're family is growing! Congrats on the new baby girl! Can't wait to meet her. You'll have to let me know your email address so I can add you to our blog. Hope you guys are doing well....take care!

    ReplyDelete