Monday, July 12, 2010

Special Delivery

July 7, 2010 at 10:00 Arianna Mae Hoffman made her debut! She was 8 pounds one ounce and 18 1/2 inches long! Thanks to a great husband Anthony and my awesome birthing coach Cori I was able to have her without an epidural!! It was one of the greatest experience of my life!





Brendon is loving having a little sister! He always is willing to help and hold her. When he holds her he rubs her head and tells her how cute she is. Today Brendon was rubbing her head and she started to whine. Brendon response was " I am Just petting you!" Arianna you are a great blessing to us! We love you more than you know!



10 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart she is. And way to go Christie! I hope you're able to sit better this time. We can't wait to see you all the next time you're in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christy! What a sweet little lady. Congrats on the delivery. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog through someone else's and oh my goodness, she is beautiful! You are just glowing in your pictures! Can't wait to see her in person :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous Christie...congrats to both you and Tony! And Brendon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! Wish I was there to hold her:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Christie! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a doll Christie!! Look at those cute cheeks she has, I'll have to call and come visit so I can squeeze them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She is so cute! What a fun time for your guys. I'm so impressed you had her without an epidural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Brendon seems like such a big boy now! =)

    ReplyDelete