Friday, January 21, 2011

St. George



While we were in Utah we made a quick stop to Hurricane. My sister Kellie was blessing her baby. It was the first time all of the girls had been together in almost 2 years. Brendon was most excited about staying in a hotel again and jumping on the bed! We actually stayed at my sisters house, but spent time at the hotel where the rest of the family  was staying. Anthony was not able to go with us but we still had a wonderful time. After the blessing the kids and I stayed for a few extra days then flew home. I am so grafteful that I was  apart of this wonderful celebration! 
                                                                                                                               


Playing Hot Potato! We all enjoyed it! Even the adults.

Uncle Ben and Arianna. When I travel without Anthony and Ben is there He is usually turns into the surrogate dad!

Cousin Chase and Arianna. Chase loved holding "the baby".

Arianna was fascinated with Mason.

My cute baby Mason.

Hunter and Arianna. Hunter played and held Arianna a lot. He loved her and she loved him.

Uncle Brian and Arianna.

Arianna most of the time. Sitting on Grandpa and eating an M&Ms box.

Aunt Lindsey and Arianna. Lindsey always got Arianna riled up when I was trying to get her to sleep!
Thanks for that Linds!


Swimming in the "hot water pool" according to Brendon.

Jumping in the pool!

Arianna, MaKenna, and Brianna!


Aunt Kellie and Arianna. Love those Cheeks.


1 comment:

  1. Now that I found Anna-anna's binki I think she should come and get it!!! We are so glad that you were here too.

    ReplyDelete