Friday, February 4, 2011

Joys of January

 Arianna is now 7 months old  and  has developed quite the temper. She love attention and hates being ignored. . She is very playful and is always finds ways to make a mess. We joke as a family and call her mayhem. No matter were she is she will spill, dump, or destroy something.  

                                                               6 month photos


I just love that smile :)



                                                                                                                               




Arianna will not fall to sleep unless she has her ducky blanket and soft giraffe.


Brendon is now a Sunbeam in Primary. I can't believe it! He is so cute sitting with his Sunbeam class in the primary room.  He is very good at building his train set now and loves to put up a track and play for a week and then build another one. If  I am ever having a hard day I start to think about all the funny things Brendon has said to me that day or earlier that week. Some of the best are:
"I can't eat dinner it will make me Crazy!!!
"The Ana monster is eating my track!"
"My T- Rex is going to eat your baby!"
"White snow is really good, but yellow snow is yucky!"

my not so little Sunbeam
                                                


One of the many track he and I have built.




Anthony had his 27th birthday in on January 27.  We celebrated by buying him a 47 inch t.v., a night out to Red Lobster, and a family party with cake and ice cream. Brendon walked around the house singing to Anthony all day! Brendon also told me we needed to buy daddy a present so he could open it. Sure enough Brendon got to blow out the candles and open Anthony's present.






1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe she's already 7 months! She's a cutie pants!
    Happy Birthday Anthony! I didn't even realize.
    What a fun birthday! And Red Lobsters the best!
    It's fun to have a little primary kid, huh?! :)

    ReplyDelete