Monday, December 10, 2012

Last Chance

We are moving to Minnesota in less then a week. Our family is very excited for this new adventure. I am also a very sad to be leaving my sister. Even though she lives in Texas it was nice to have her that close. I feel like I spent 5 years wishing to be closer to family. Once I got my sis close I move away. :(  On a good note my in-laws will only be three hours away from our new place in Minnesota. Since we are moving I knew this   weekend was my last chance to go visit my sis at her house in Texas. I decided to live on the edge and take on the  6 hour car ride alone with my two kiddies. Those that know me know I hate driving long distances and I have a very bad sense of direction. I have never dared to go on long car  rides without a companion. So this was a big thing for me. I am very happy I decided to go. It was a great visit. I enjoyed her holiday decorations and tree ( we will be able to enjoy it at our house). We saw where  Beckie works and Marques goes to school. We saw Santa and watched a movie at the Park. We enjoyed dinner together and played around a lot. My kids love their Uncle Marques and Aunt Beckie so much. It was the best way to spend our last weekend in the South. 



Bonding time

Dinner 

Feeding the Turtles


Nap time. Ana loves Marques.

Sweeping the deck.

Raking the leaves.

Rudolph 

Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment