Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life will never be the same



 It seems like since we moved to Hudson my life keeps changing. First Brendon started kindergarten. They do not offer a pre-k program here in Hudson. After great thought and prayer we decided to send him to Kindergarten instead of putting him back into preschool. I had two days to come to grip with Brendon starting Kindergarten. He has only been going for a few weeks, but I can already tell he is much happier. It was a difficult yet the right decision. Yesterday he took the bus to and from school. He really liked it and is going to try it again today. When he came home he told me about his day and informed me he had a loose tooth! That night it got loose enough to pull out. I can't take it!! He starts Kindergarten, Rides the Bus and loose a tooth all in a matter of days!I love watching him grow and learn. I just need him to slow down for a minute so I can take it all in. My little man is growing up and life will never be the same. 



1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I know how you feel. My littles are getting so big it seems daily lately. Hang in there girl. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete